K2 Base Camp Trek
Award Winning Adventures
Green Environment Friendly
Expert Local Guides
- 6 Days Travel Guided
- 4 Days Trek
- 5 Days Travel Jeeps
- 4 Nights Eco Lodge
- 3 Nights Hotel
- 5 Nights Private Camp
- 12 Dinners Plus
- 13 Lunches
- 14 Breakfasts and Supper
Ways to Travel
- Fixed Departure
- Solo/ Tailor Made/ Private
- Base Camps of K2 and Broad Peak
- Concordia – Throne Room of the Mountain Gods
- Trek up to Godwin Austin glacier via Baltoro Glacier (5th longest and world’s largest outside polar region)
- Gilkey memorial
- View 8,000 m peaks including Gasherbrum 2 (8,035 m), Broad Peak (8,051 m) and K2 (8,611 m) from Goro II, Concordia & base camps.
- Views of other peaks between 5,000m to 8,000m including Gasherbrum 3 and 4, Masherbrum, Mustagh Tower, Bakhordas Peak, Mitre Peak, Crystal Peak, Marbel Peak, Biale Peak, Lobsang Spire, Trango Towers, Uli Biaho, Cathedral Peak, Urdukas Peak etc.
- Views of Glaciers (e.g. Biafo, Vigne, Liligo, Dunge, Muztagh, Biango, Yermanendu, Mandu and more), glacial lakes, waterfalls and streams
- Indus, Panmah and Braldu rivers
- Valleys of Skardu and Shigar
- Balti porter life, Askole jeep safari etc
- Meet mountaineers at base camps
- Sightseeing in Skardu and Islamabad
K-2 is located in the heart of the Karakoram Range and can be seen in its entirety from Concordia. This sublime pyramid sits at the head of the Godwin Austin Glacier which unites with a second glacier at Concordia to form the mighty Baltoro Glacier.The journey to K2 base camp the second highest mountain in the world begins with a domestic flight(Weather permitting) to Skardu from, Islamabad; otherwise, we will travel by road. After an overnight rest in Skardu we will proceed by jeeps as far as the track is passable towards Askoli. Askoli is located at 3300 m. and is the last village before reaching K-2 base camp.
Beyond Askoli is complete wilderness consisting of glaciers spouting the beginnings of rivers with mountain guards of unimaginable heights lining their beds. From Askoli we begin the walk taking two to three days to reach Paiyu Campsite (3666 m.) situated under the majestic Paiyu Peak (6660 m.) with the tip of the 62 km. long Baltoro Glacier visible in the distance.The next stage of our journey takes us over the Baltoro Glacier to our destination, Concordia. The walk on the Baltoro provides one with ultimate mountain scenery with such well known mountains as Masherbrum (7852 m.), Uli Biaho Tower (6190 m.), Trango Towers (6300 m.), the Grand Cathedral (5228 m.) and Muztagh Tower (7273 m.) shooting up from this immense highway with sheer vertical lines that defy reality.
After four to five days we will reach 4691 m. at Concordia. Here one is encircled by Marble Peak, K-2 (8611 m.), Broad Peak (8047 m.), Gasherbrum Group, Golden Throne (7312 m.), Chogolisa (7654 m.) and Mitre Peak (6038 m.). Indeed, this is “Throne room of the mountain gods.” We will spend two to three days at Concordia and then begin our return to Askole via the same route. Upon reaching the lush green fields of Askolie a walk ends and a new way of viewing our earthly existence begins.
The traditional trekking season in Pakistan is June to September. The K2 Base Camp and Gondogoro la trek will have a wide range of temperatures depending on the altitude and the time of day. In the mountains between 1,000m and 3,500m the nights will be cool normally around 5°C. During the day temperatures can be very hot even as high as 40°C in the lower elevations. At higher altitudes temperatures range from about 20°C to -10°C. The mornings are generally clear with clouds building up during the afternoon and often disappearing at night to reveal beautiful starry nights. Rawalpindi will be hot and humid at this time of year; temperatures typically range from 30°C to 46°C with high humidity, whereas the temperatures in Skardu at 2,340m will be cooler
|K2 Base Camp||5000m||28C||N/A|
Envoy Continental Hotel
Envoy Continental Hotel is situated in the splendidly magnificent capital city Islamabad. Elegantly designed interior and edgy exterior paired up with unparalleled luxury and soothing ambiance forms a perfect stay experience. Moreover, carefully curated cuisine can be relished inside the sophisticatedly designed restaurant. The hotel has an easy access to airport and all the major tourist destination in Islamabad. With years of experience the hotel offers outstanding service and a wholesome experience.
Hotel Depape Islamabad
Hotel de Papae is one of the top-rated hotels in Islamabad, known for its luxurious amenities and impeccable service. However, what sets us apart from other Islamabad hotels is our unique feature of providing real-time weather updates of Islamabad on our website. This allows guests to plan their activities and stay informed about the weather condition of Islamabad during their stay. With our commitment to providing the best possible experience to our guests, Hotel de Papae is truly a standout hotel in Islamabad.
Mashabrum Hotel - Skardu
Mashabrum Hotel is a traditional and luxurious Summer residence located in a quiet, sunny area, overlooking the spectacular mountain scenery of the Alps. We are located at College Road Skardu. It has 56 luxurious rooms equipped with all basic amenities e.g. WiFi-Internet, Cable T.v, Room Service and neat & clean attached bathrooms.
Dates & Price
* Guaranteed status denotes minimum trip numbers have been met, however the trips operation will be subject to there being no COVID-19 restrictions or other government travel advisories. Please contact us for further information.
- Visa invitation letter and supporting documents
- All Domestic flight with Airport Transfers
- Hotel Accommodation in Islamabad, Skardu, Chilas on twin sharing basis
- Trekking permit and Waste Management Fee
- Government Licensed Guide, Porters, cook
- 15 Kg baggage allowance during trekking
- All Camping Fee
- Camping Gear : Dome Tent, Kitchen and Mess Tent
- Satellite phone for emergencies
- Storage service for baggage in Skardu (for leaving a bag behind in Skardu before going on the trek)
- Free refills of boiled drinking water on the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and beverages/water during meals
- First aid medicine kit (basic)
- All road transfers including airport transfers
What's not Included
- Personal travel insurance (Recommendation/Rescue Partners:
- Visa to Pakistan (five supporting documents will be offered)
- Personal equipment (e.g. trekking shoes, down jacket, walking sticks etc)
- Extra nights in Islamabad (hotel check in/out is 12pm) - additional USD 50 per night
- Additional trek weight/baggage: USD 11 per kg
- Early Windup/Return Costs (e.g. early return from trek due to any reason)
- Costs due to Force Majure (e.g. earthquake, landslide, floods, etc)
- Personal mountain equipment (crampon, mountaineering boot, ice axe, harness, two carabiners, helmet etc)
- Tips/gratuities for guides, porters, staff etc
- Miscellaneous (minibar, bottled water, phone calls, laundry, souvenir etc)
- Nullam blandit consequat augue eu facilisis.
- Curabitur molestie placerat mauris, vel auctor nisi lobortis sit amet.
- Praesent ultrices, nibh a commodo sollicitudin,
What's not Included
- Nunc tellus tellus, consequat lacinia neque sit amet,
- Donec tincidunt tincidunt luctus.
- Duis et accumsan felis.
- sollicitudin eu vestibulum vulputate
- Maecenas eget nibh luctus, mollis justo sit amet, dapibus sapien.
- aliquam purus quis, lacinia enim.
What's not Included
- Vivamus posuere porta tristique.
- Quisque dui urna, commodo at velit sed, iaculis suscipit ex
- congue purus vitae, convallis quam.
Notes: Trek only price starts from 1500US$/person
Call for General Departures:
+92 (300)786 1233
Request a brochure
Ready to book? Make sure you download and read the detailed Everest Base Camp Trek in Comfort trip notes which contains all the essential information you need to know before booking. Once you’ve booked, we will supply you with a Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed gear list and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure ahead.