Indus River Kayaking
Award Winning Adventures
Green Environment Friendly
Expert Local Guides
- 6 Days Travel Guided
- 4 Days Trek
- 5 Days Travel Jeeps
- 4 Nights Eco Lodge
- 3 Nights Hotel
- 5 Nights Private Camp
- 12 Dinners Plus
- 13 Lunches
- 14 Breakfasts and Supper
Ways to Travel
- Fixed Departure
- Solo/ Tailor Made/ Private
Indus River Kayaking
- Base Camps of K2 and Broad Peak
- Concordia – Throne Room of the Mountain Gods
- Trek up to Godwin Austin glacier via Baltoro Glacier (5th longest and world’s largest outside polar region)
- Gilkey memorial
- View 8,000 m peaks including Gasherbrum 2 (8,035 m), Broad Peak (8,051 m) and K2 (8,611 m) from Goro II, Concordia & base camps.
- Views of other peaks between 5,000m to 8,000m including Gasherbrum 3 and 4, Masherbrum, Mustagh Tower, Bakhordas Peak, Mitre Peak, Crystal Peak, Marbel Peak, Biale Peak, Lobsang Spire, Trango Towers, Uli Biaho, Cathedral Peak, Urdukas Peak etc.
- Views of Glaciers (e.g. Biafo, Vigne, Liligo, Dunge, Muztagh, Biango, Yermanendu, Mandu and more), glacial lakes, waterfalls and streams
- Indus, Panmah and Braldu rivers
- Valleys of Skardu and Shigar
- Balti porter life, Askole jeep safari etc
- Meet mountaineers at base camps
- Sightseeing in Skardu and Islamabad
This challenging trek gives great views of four 8,000m peaks and is thought by many to be one of the best high mountain treks in the world. Some of the wildest and most dramatic landscapes on earth are found in the vast, rugged Karakoram Range situated in Northern Pakistan. Remote and spectacular, the icy peaks and vast Glaciers of the Karakoram offer unparalleled opportunities for adventurous trekking. The 62km long Baltoro Glacier is Pakistan’s number one trekking destination. Seven of the world’s twenty-five highest peaks rise above this glacier, while the lower reaches are surrounded by some of the world’s highest granite walls and spires.
The Baltoro Glacier meets the Vigne and Godwin-Austen glaciers at the huge natural amphitheatre of Concordia. This is one of the most spectacular mountain campsites in the world. The huge pyramid of K2 only 10km distant dominates the view and creates a very special atmosphere. Our programme allows three days in the upper reaches of the Baltoro Glacier to savour the majesty of this unique place. The highest point reached on this trek is the 5,650m summit of the Gondogoro La. This is a challenging and technical route, which links the high glacial basin of the upper Baltoro with the green Hushe Valley to the south. The view from the summit is one of the most overwhelming mountain panoramas in the world, with four of the Karakoram 8,000m peaks close at hand.
Our new itinerary combines all that is best in the Karakoram: a visit to K2 Base camp, a challenging ascent of a high pass, and the chance to experience two very different valleys. This trek offers variety and excitement. It is an unforgettable mountain experience.
Spring and fall temperatures range from 50°F to the high 70°’s F. In springtime, there is a fair chance of rain.
Envoy Continental Hotel
Four decades of feedback and experience has proven that camping provides the most authentic trekking experience. On this trek you will enjoy the extra comfort of our exclusive camps, which feature standing height tents, off the ground camp beds with mattresses and pillows, a heated dining room, composting sit down toilets and more. Each camp location is situated away from the main trails to provide a true wilderness experience.
Meals at our Exclusive Eco-Comfort Camps
Did you know that meals on a 2 week tea-house based trek in Nepal could cost you in excess of US$800pp?! Value for money, peace of mind, looking after your health as well as the local landscapes are just some of the reasons why we believe it’s a wise decision to choose a Nepal trek with all meals included. Watch our ‘7 Reasons Why We Include Meals On Our Nepal Treks’ video below to learn even more.
Radisson Hotel - Kathmandu
In Kathmandu we stay at the comfortable, well located Radisson Hotel. The Radisson Hotel is situated in Lazimpat, a quiet and central area of Kathmandu. Only a short 12 minute walk to the main tourist district of Thamel, the Radisson acts as a base for World Expeditions travellers. The hotel has a World Expeditions tour desk in the foyer, free WIFI, a pool and bar, restaurants, room service, currency exchange and free luggage storage whilst you are on trip.
Dates & Price
* Guaranteed status denotes minimum trip numbers have been met, however the trips operation will be subject to there being no COVID-19 restrictions or other government travel advisories. Please contact us for further information.
- Visa invitation letter and supporting documents
- All Domestic flight with Airport Transfers
- Hotel Accommodation in Islamabad, Skardu, Chilas on twin sharing basis
- Trekking permit and Waste Management Fee
- Government Licensed Guide, Porters, cook
- 15 Kg baggage allowance during trekking
- All Camping Fee
- Camping Gear : Dome Tent, Kitchen and Mess Tent
- Satellite phone for emergencies
- Storage service for baggage in Skardu (for leaving a bag behind in Skardu before going on the trek)
- Free refills of boiled drinking water on the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and beverages/water during meals
- First aid medicine kit (basic)
- All road transfers including airport transfers
What's not Included
- Personal travel insurance (Recommendation/Rescue Partners:
- Visa to Pakistan (five supporting documents will be offered)
- Personal equipment (e.g. trekking shoes, down jacket, walking sticks etc)
- Extra nights in Islamabad (hotel check in/out is 12pm) - additional USD 50 per night
- Additional trek weight/baggage: USD 11 per kg
- Early Windup/Return Costs (e.g. early return from trek due to any reason)
- Costs due to Force Majure (e.g. earthquake, landslide, floods, etc)
- Personal mountain equipment (crampon, mountaineering boot, ice axe, harness, two carabiners, helmet etc)
- Tips/gratuities for guides, porters, staff etc
- Miscellaneous (minibar, bottled water, phone calls, laundry, souvenir etc)
- Nullam blandit consequat augue eu facilisis.
- Curabitur molestie placerat mauris, vel auctor nisi lobortis sit amet.
- Praesent ultrices, nibh a commodo sollicitudin,
What's not Included
- Nunc tellus tellus, consequat lacinia neque sit amet,
- Donec tincidunt tincidunt luctus.
- Duis et accumsan felis.
- sollicitudin eu vestibulum vulputate
- Maecenas eget nibh luctus, mollis justo sit amet, dapibus sapien.
- aliquam purus quis, lacinia enim.
What's not Included
- Vivamus posuere porta tristique.
- Quisque dui urna, commodo at velit sed, iaculis suscipit ex
- congue purus vitae, convallis quam.
Notes: Trek only price starts from 1500US$/person
Call for General Departures:
+92 (300)786 1233
Request a brochure
Ready to book? Make sure you download and read the detailed Everest Base Camp Trek in Comfort trip notes which contains all the essential information you need to know before booking. Once you’ve booked, we will supply you with a Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed gear list and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure ahead.